Sunday, March 20, 2011

St. Patricks Day and such.

My St. Patrick's Day was not filled with drinking and drunkenness, but instead was spent at the Mayan Theater with my husband seeing Alkaline Trio, Dead Country, and Cobra Skulls perform. It was a late anniversary gift to ourselves. Good times:)
The rest of my weekend was spent with the kids, and was able to see some family on Saturday. Josh was supposed to be able to pick the kids and I up from my mom's in the desert to go back home to Simi Valley, but there is a crappy storm happening. So instead of him driving in the storm we will be hanging out at my mom's one more night. I guess we can handle that:) I am ending my week by passing my first BIG test for my Real Estate course! VERY happy with my score, and feeling damn motivated!
                                                       
             This week in iPhone photos
                 Claira's first french braid! :D
Fresh hair trim/color. Back to dark brown.

    Our Alkaline Trio Tickets.
      My NEW STEVE MADDEN BOOTS! LOVE!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

I am in LOVE with those boots! Congrats again on doing well with your course, that's so exciting! :)

Taxidermy Worms said...

Sounds like a much more fun way to spend St. Patricks Day than the usual celebrations people participate in!

Also, I agree with the above comment, those boots are incredibly awesome!

Megan_Marie said...

Thank you ladies!! <3 Can't go wrong with Steve Madden:)

Unknown said...

I am in love with her little braid. =] I do that to Carson's hair every once in a while. I had to youtube how to do it haha. Oh add this blogger. I had to change it

Young People in Love said...

WOAH WOAH WOAH. Those boots are PURE perfection! Seriously love them!

And your blog is awesome, btw. I'll def. be following!