Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th!

The work week is over. Whit's graduation was last night, it went really well. Long, but the boys did really good. We had a small melt down with Jake but it passed and he did good. Matt was great of course.He got a little hungry towards the end but was awake and happy when we went down to meet whit after everything was all over. She said she had a good time at grad night too.
Whit's grad party is tomarrow at noon. So that should be nice getting the family together.

Wish Josh was here though to spend it with us. I didn't get to talk to him last night which sucks. I only get to talk to him for like 10 minutes but I still like to hear his voice at least.

So it Friday the 13th! Hope to go to Cask & Cleaver tonight with the girls from work. We'll see how my Mom is feeling. Not sure if its gonna happen. I wen't to Ink & Iron last weekend so we'll see how she feels about letting me off for the night. I feel bad when I have her watch the kids anyways. But it would be nice to get out and have a good time with the girls. Kristy says she will watch Matt so we'll see.=]

1 comment:

Giggly said...

Hello, I'm a neurotic mother too!
I love your tattoos!