Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sex & The City

Loved the movie! Seriously, it was cute and funny and I loved it. Of course it made me miss Josh. Everything seems to.

One good thing, he got my card I sent him for Fathers Day. It took less than two weeks to get to him. So now we know how long things take. I now need to send him some razors for his face and a few other small things like pictures of the boys and family. He seems to be doing ok, getting used to his job. He says the days are going by much faster now that hes working.

I now have set days I work. This will make it easier to plan dr's appointments for the boys and for other things. I now work tues, wed and thursdays. Sometimes fridays if they need me. This give me enough time with the boys too. I am still going to try and get into a summer class even though they say they are filled. I am going to show up on the 16th and just try and walk into one. I've done it before so it may work.

If not Fall will be here before I know it, and I am going back to full time. I'm actually really excited about it. Hoping to make work and school work out, however my school schedual will come first.

I took Jake to get his haircut yesterday. He got himself a little mohawk again with a 2 on the sides. I love it.

Matt still has a little of a cold that he caught from Jake, who caught his from daycare. Hes all stuffed up, and caughing. Its gottin a lot better though. So nothing big. He has to go back on the 18th to get some shots from his 4 month checkup.

No comments: