Thursday, March 3, 2011

Well Frick

So Monday my laptop decided to take an official crap and die on me. It's had recent issues but decided to come back alive. There is no saving it now...she's really gone :-/ So here I am on my iphone. The timing is bad considering I've been in the middle of studying, and taking quizzes online. Now that I NEED a new computer, and not just "want" one, I don't exactly know what kind I want now. It's going to come down to a Dell or Mac. I do know however, I want another laptop. In reality I want a laptop AND an iPad someday:D
So besides the issue of no computer this week has been uneventful. A little house cleaning, reading, playing with the kids and even some working out....elliptical style. Looking forward to another chill weekend in Simi with my little family.

No comments: