Sunday, February 27, 2011

Work it

Spring is making its way and all I can think about is the fact that my ass has not set foot in a gym since moving back to California. We were completely spoiled with a FREE gym while living on base in Louisiana. Not only did we have a gym on base, but it was practically across the street from our house. It stared at us while looking out our living room window, and was in walking distance. I was a lucky lucky girl to have it for right after having Miss Claira Marie. I was completely dedicated and lost all my baby fat within a few months. It has been a YEAR since moving here! After Claira got sick last year I sort of lost my motivation, and stress just took over. I have not gone running...I have not been a diet....I need help. Soooo I now have one of my favorite gym machines in my own home! HOORAY!
I also would like to get a few work out "games" for the xbox kinect. If anyone knows of good ones, please let me know! I think I need to get some small weights too. This girl needs to go on a little diet as well. I am not a big girl by any means, but I have been eating badly. I've got lots going on in March and would like to look decent in a dress. Soo here's to hoping I get my shit together in the next few weeks!

No comments: