Saturday, February 26, 2011

LONG week

Something about this week has just felt really long. The kids seem to be on another level of crazy. It's either that or I am just extra stressed with studying. Good thing these kids are SUPER DUPER cute, or I might go completely insane:)
Had the chance to go to my mom's with the kids and have a nice little visit for a few days. I also was able to get a tattoo session in and finish my Birds of Paradise flowers on my inner arm. NOT a fun spot, but my arm is almost finished. Hooray!
On the way to the shop I decided to get a small tattoo in honor of my time lived in the south and my friends I miss terribly. And of course, the sweet tea I miss!
Decided to leave my mom's place yesterday before a storm came in that is supposed to bring the High Desert a good amount of snow this weekend. Bummed out that once again this winter we are missing a few snow days there=/ We needed to get back because we were missing daddy though.
Last night Josh ordered our usual pizza for the kids (Friday night pizza night), along with surprising me with a small personal pan veggie w/ pineapple pizza for me. It's the small things sometimes <3 <3

This weekend will now be filled with continuing to study Real Estate, and hopefully get close to finishing up my first book. I've come across a few really hard Units. Hoping all the information sticks. I am so eager to finish these classes.

2 comments:

devon said...

I love everything about this post!!!!!

Especially the sweet tea! I almost did that once, but it was going to be a pile of mashed potatoes. haha

Megan_Marie said...

Aww mashed potatoes! Awesome! :) You should. Thats adorable. I went ahead and made another appointment for April to finish my arm. I still need my elbow done=/