Tuesday, February 22, 2011

March is around the corner..

I started off this year telling myself THIS was going to be my year. I didn't exactly know what that meant, I just knew I wanted to make positive changes and had a feeling good things were to come. So far this has been true. The month of February brought a new person into my life. Someone I have wanted in my life since the day I knew he was alive. My half brother, Cody.
We have been e-mailing back and forth a bit, and I am beyond excited that HE too wants to be in contact with me. I am looking forward to seeing where this relationship goes. Hoping we can meet sometime too.
Along with this new blessing in my life, I also celebrated my 6 year wedding anniversary. 6 years! :)
The husband is treating me to a tattoo session. So I'll be heading the High Desert tomorrow to have Mr. Ronnie @ Ignition Tattoo work on my inner arm. To be honest I am NOT looking forward to it considering my last session on my inner arm was so painful. Got to get it done!
Just got back from San Diego this past weekend. Spent 2 nights in Old Town San Diego. Went to the Shout House one night in down town. AWESOME duel playing piano bar. Good times. Old Town is a really nice place to hang out. Great food, good times.

Great Mexican food at 'Miguels' in Old Town SD!

Old church right next to our hotel in SD.

Brought Jake and Matt home a little guitar each. Jacob fell in love. Has been playing with it non stop for the past few days<3

Lots happening in March. Alkaline Trio concert in L.A. March 17th. Also a Vegas trip at the end of the month. Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the deets on the Vegas trip? If it's an open-ended type thing, flights to Vegas are only $77 - the boy and I might try to come and meet you guys?!

Megan_Marie said...

Hey girl! That specific date to Vegas is for a Bachelorette party for a girlfriend of mine. It's the last weekend of the month I believe. BUT my parents only live a few hours away so we are always open to going back whenever! When do you guys think you would like to go or would be available. Let me know, I'd love to tr and coordinate something. Kyleigh and Megan have been talking about trying to go too...maybe you guys can ALL come! :)