Sunday, January 31, 2010

Matthew and his two year mark

Matthew turns two on Feb 2nd. I should say I cannot believe my baby boy is two, but to be honest he feels and acts older to me! This child amazes me sometimes. I love to just sit back and see him soak everything in that he can. I know this often comes with the second child. He wants to keep up with his older bro. Lets see, what is Mr. Matthew up to these days.
He enjoys bossing us around, including telling us how to sit and where to sit.He especially does not like when we sit in his favorite seat by the computer.His fav. song to sing is Twinke Twinkle Little Star, which he is NOT afraid to bust out and sing in public. He seems to learn new sayings and phrases everyday.
Favorite color is currently orange. I suppose I'm not surprised since he pretty much can eat oranges and peaches all day.Loves dinasours!! Loves puzzles! Gives the sweetest kisses, but can just as easily turn around and decide its wrestling time, and you are his next apponent.
Our next venture as soon as we get settled into Ca, and into our own place will be potty training.Look out everyone, the Cardenas family will soon only have ONE child in diapers.

We decided to celebrate Matt's 2nd Birthday a week early, since Josh was leaving for school. Matt and Jake enjoyed a cake, cupcakes and ice cream! Jacob, Josh & I sang Happy Birthday to Matt and we had a nice little family day.


1 comment:

samantha said...

what a little cutie! happy birthday matt!