Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lake Havasu, Arizona

Since I've been stuck in the house and on the couch for the last 4 days, I decided to finish up some photo editing from our family trip to Lake Havasu, Arizona. I was so happy to be able to go with all the kiddos and husband together for the first time.
I've spent a lot of good memories out on that Lake, and I'm excited to now be creating new memories with my own little family.
Here are a few pictures from our trip. xoxo.

Grandma and Claira

Grandma and Claira by the Lake.

Matt with daddy's hat on.

The boys on the Lake

 

Mommy and Claira in the pool

Splish splash!

 

 

Pool side

 



 

 

Exploring

The Lake

The Sand Bar, Lake Havasu AZ.

Hanging out on the Sandbar.

Mommy and Claira at Pirates Beach

Claira talking to the ducks.

6 comments:

devon said...

Ok these are perfect!!!
These are going to be great photo memories for your kids as they get older. And what about Claira's bathing suit!!!!!!! It's adorable!!!

Megan_Marie said...

Thank you Devon!! I keep telling myself that at least ONE of my kids and or grand kids will appreciate the massive amounts of photos I take. I know I appreciated the ones my great Aunt Clara took over the years. I'm posting a ton more on facebook right now..out of more boredom.
Hope you are doing well lady!

Miranda said...

Gorgeous photos! And man, Claira is always dressed SO cute! Love it. :)

Delane said...

Did you make the dress?

Megan_Marie said...

Sadly no I didn't make it! But I've been thinking of making my own. This particular one I got from a girl off Etsy, but I can't find her shop anymore:(

Brittany Elise said...

Oh my god! Your kids have grown up to be so adorable. Last time I saw lil claira she was a baby baby! Awww. :)